Murdoch and Crabtree investigate the strange murder of Henri Gaston, who is found lying in the upper limbs of a very tall tree. There were no footprints leading up to tree so they have no theories as to how he may have gotten there. Gaston was an avid astronomer with a particular fascination about Mars and Constable Crabtree begins to think that Martians may be responsible. Murdoch however suspects a more human perpetrator, especially when he learns that Gaston was refusing to sell his land to a developer. What they eventually stumble upon is something that is completely alien to their experience.
Day 13 of an ep til season 9! Can't believe I'm done with season 1 already.
1. George on the horse. LOL. Then later when he's reading in his bed and getting paranoid. Goodness how I love George.
2. I love so much about this episode. I quite like alien stuff. Crop circles! Dead cows! UFO! Secret military operation! yasss!
3. I love William checking Julia out when they got off the train. LOL. He likes that booty. I also love when they bump into each other late at night and she's all embarrassed about her hair. They're too cute.
4. Brackenreid cracks me up in this episode too. "Wonderful, now I'm agreeing with Murdoch on the Bible." Ha! Then later about Wales "No one in their right mind would go there!"
5. That poor old couple always getting bodies in their fields. LOL. "Well perhaps if you weren't such a drinker!"
I honestly love so much about this episode. No evil cliff hanger either!
Lucy: Hi everyone! Welcome to the shoutbox. Leave messages here for everyone to read.
Jan 30, 2013 21:44:07 GMT
Lucy: I think it's a really good idea and I hope you all do too. Please can I stress that no spoilers are to be posted here but you may say how amazing the episodes were
Jan 30, 2013 21:44:55 GMT
shangas: KUNG HEY FATT CHOY!!!! **Lights firecrackers**
Feb 9, 2013 9:30:00 GMT
shangas: What do Peking Ducks play with on Chinese New Year? FIRE-QUACKERS!!
Feb 9, 2013 9:32:39 GMT
fundraiser: Bid on a walk-on, in full costume, and make-up, as well as lunch with the cast on Murdoch Mysteries.
Mar 19, 2013 0:09:53 GMT
fundraiser: Bid on a Tea with Maureen Jennings at The King Edward Hotel. Charity auction on eBay March 21-25th details www.luxuryandvintage.com Can find details at this site for Charity auction for walk-on on Murdoch Mysteries
Mar 19, 2013 0:10:57 GMT
CosmicCavalcade: Happy Hallowe'en my fellow Murdochians!
Oct 31, 2013 14:28:58 GMT
mrsbrisby: There is another series that might be cancelled. It is called Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and it is produced in Australia. Please go to petition.org, enter the series name in the search box and fill out the petition. It is the only chance this show has
Jan 29, 2014 12:58:09 GMT
eus: How do i get a different avatar? I notice some people have stills from the show. How do you do that?
Apr 6, 2014 16:17:18 GMT
Ｅｇｏｔｉｓｔｉｃａｌ: Wow ... this is out of date ...
Jun 21, 2014 22:45:34 GMT
Ｅｇｏｔｉｓｔｉｃａｌ: BUT OMFG THIS IS FUN LETS ABUSE THE SHOUTBOX WHOOO
Jun 21, 2014 22:45:57 GMT