Alwyn Jones reports seeing a huge knight in the woods, Detective Murdoch takes interest and walks Alwyn home. Here he meets Alwyn's mother, Enid Jones. There has been a murder so Murdoch is called away. The victim is Professor Ezra Delamore. Dr. Ogden performs the autopsy ans confirms that the Professor was poisoned and that the fatal dose was administered in an unusual way. Alwyn disappears, meaning that Murdoch searches for him. On the way they find a dwarf floating in the river, who has also been poisoned. Terrence Meyers, a government agent, is also involved in the case. Murdoch and Dr. Ogden's relationship is not yet back on track but she seems to be coming around slowly. It might not amount to anything as Det. Murdoch visits Enid.
Loved William's daydream in this one, when he had been chloroformed and knocked out for a while. In it, he was being interrogated by a dominatrix-style Julia on his feelings for Mrs Jones. Very funny and I like to see William is not so buttoned up, at least in his own imagination
1. It was great when Murdoch received the pie from Enid and George & Brackenreid were poking fun at him. Not to mention when George told him that William & Julia were on the outs and he said "Why wasn't I made aware of that?!" He so secretly loves some gossip!
2. I absolutely loved when Julia gave Terrence attitude and asked him not to smoke in the morgue. I love her.
3. Eeee this is the one with the chloroform dream! I wonder if he enjoys such things now that they are married
4. I've never liked Enid. Not because she got in the way of William & Julia, I just think she was an opportunist. She saw the opportunity to find Alwyn a new dad that was of worth and wasn't in it necessarily because she cared for William. She may have some but it just never sat right with me.
5. William didn't take being rejected for the battery exhibit well. He wouldn't even discuss the automaton with Julia! I like to think he was just trying to make her jealous with all of this, lol.
Lucy: Hi everyone! Welcome to the shoutbox. Leave messages here for everyone to read.
Jan 30, 2013 21:44:07 GMT
Lucy: I think it's a really good idea and I hope you all do too. Please can I stress that no spoilers are to be posted here but you may say how amazing the episodes were
Jan 30, 2013 21:44:55 GMT
shangas: KUNG HEY FATT CHOY!!!! **Lights firecrackers**
Feb 9, 2013 9:30:00 GMT
shangas: What do Peking Ducks play with on Chinese New Year? FIRE-QUACKERS!!
Feb 9, 2013 9:32:39 GMT
fundraiser: Bid on a walk-on, in full costume, and make-up, as well as lunch with the cast on Murdoch Mysteries.
Mar 19, 2013 0:09:53 GMT
fundraiser: Bid on a Tea with Maureen Jennings at The King Edward Hotel. Charity auction on eBay March 21-25th details www.luxuryandvintage.com Can find details at this site for Charity auction for walk-on on Murdoch Mysteries
Mar 19, 2013 0:10:57 GMT
CosmicCavalcade: Happy Hallowe'en my fellow Murdochians!
Oct 31, 2013 14:28:58 GMT
mrsbrisby: There is another series that might be cancelled. It is called Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and it is produced in Australia. Please go to petition.org, enter the series name in the search box and fill out the petition. It is the only chance this show has
Jan 29, 2014 12:58:09 GMT
eus: How do i get a different avatar? I notice some people have stills from the show. How do you do that?
Apr 6, 2014 16:17:18 GMT
Ｅｇｏｔｉｓｔｉｃａｌ: Wow ... this is out of date ...
Jun 21, 2014 22:45:34 GMT
Ｅｇｏｔｉｓｔｉｃａｌ: BUT OMFG THIS IS FUN LETS ABUSE THE SHOUTBOX WHOOO
Jun 21, 2014 22:45:57 GMT
rdw69: Wanted – a summary of 11-1 after 9-25 for DVD-only viewers vs a 1 year wait.
Aug 31, 2017 11:30:50 GMT
whathaveyougeorge: Does anyone know when they actually tape at the Scarborough set? I live only 5 minutes from the set but have never been around when they are actually taping on set. I have HUGE Murdoch friends who would LOVE to at least see the set in action.
Aug 16, 2021 16:50:08 GMT